89% Alpaca (Baby), 11% Polyamide, ~190m/50g
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Natural Alpaca Lungo by Lana Grossa - Indulge in Unparalleled Softness
If you adore high-quality yarn that elevates your knitting projects to something extraordinary, then you'll be captivated by Natural Alpaca Lungo by Lana Grossa! Immerse yourself in a world of unparalleled softness and relish in the exceptional knitting experience this yarn has to offer.
With 89% of the finest Alpaca (Baby) fibers, Natural Alpaca Lungo ensures unique and cozy creations. The soft Baby Alpaca fibers caress your skin, providing an incredibly gentle wearing sensation. The remaining 11% comprises smooth Polyamide, giving the yarn the necessary strength and durability.
With approximately 190m/50g of yarn, Natural Alpaca Lungo strikes the perfect balance between volume and finesse. The recommended needle size of 4 - 5 allows for comfortable knitting, resulting in a consistent and beautiful stitch pattern.
Available in 14 dreamy shades, the dyed nuances of Natural Alpaca Lungo are perfectly coordinated with Lana Grossa's Natura lAlpaca color cards. This gives you the freedom to craft your knitting projects according to your own preferences and create unique masterpieces.
What sets this yarn apart is not only its exceptional softness but also its skin-friendliness. It is the ideal choice for those who may be sensitive to traditional wool or mohair but still crave that cozy and fluffy feeling.
Let yourself be enchanted by the extraordinary quality of Natural Alpaca Lungo and bring your knitting projects to life with passion and devotion. Whether you're making snuggly sweaters, soft scarves, or delicate accessories, this yarn will delight you and your loved ones!
Don't miss the chance to treat yourself to Natural Alpaca Lungo by Lana Grossa - a premium yarn for discerning knitting artists!
|Season:||Frühjahr, Herbst, Winter|
|special feature:||Flausch, klassisch verzwirnt|
|Alphabetical:||A, L, N|